About Us

Dominic Nicholas Sociology major graduating in the Spring of ’14 with a certificate in Environmental Studies and Asian American Studies.  I am a First Wave Scholar from Oakland, CA, a part-time poet, part-time caterer and a full-time student hoping to travel the world.

Jessica Vogel I am sophomore and am currently majoring in Nursing.  I will hopefully be graduating by Spring 2016.  I am originally from Denmark, Wisconsin and have lived there my whole life until I moved to Madison.  I one time watched 3 whole seasons of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia in only one weekend.  “Life’s a garden, dig it” -Joe Dirt

Rudy Omri  I am a Geography and Cartography/GIS major graduating in the Fall of 2013. I was born and raised in the tropical country of Malaysia but moved to the white winter wonderland of Wisconsin in August 2011. I am currently interning as a cartographer at the Center for Sustainability and the Global Environment (SAGE). According to Samantha, I am a baller web designer but I don’t think it’s true. I don’t like pumpkin pie.

Ryan Schmidt  Civil Engineering graduate as of December 22nd, 2013. I am from Cudahy, WI and have been attending the University of Wisconsin since the Fall of 2009.   I plan to return home and continue my internship with the City of Cudahy Engineering Department and interview for future career opportunities along the way.  I love lamp.

Samantha Alch I am an Environmental Studies and Hebrew major at the University of Wisconsin – Madison and am planning to graduate in the Fall of 2015. I am from St. Paul, MN and have two cats, Sunny and Fudge, and a dog named Maizy. As a member of the University of Wisconsin Marching Band I have an affinity for music and an appreciation of football.